Monday, May 04, 2009

May 2009 - Week 1

Wednesday was Merediths 'graduation' from Mom and Tots at Wesleyan. Meredith and I had a great year with Teacher Lindsay and all our friends in class. Meredith made some good friends and so did I! Meredith adores Teacher Lindsay, she always wants to stand by her and tells her all kinds of stories. Sally DeFranco likes Teacher Lindsay too!
Our class gave Lindsay this gorgeous basket to say thanks for her hard work. Tonight we find out which class Meredith will be in next year at Wesleyan. I'm excited to see which friends she will be spending each Tuesday and Thursday with.




We celebrated Jesses 33rd birthday last night with a last-minute get together. When I realized the cake I was making actually made TWO cakes, I had to call in the troops! The strawberry country cake was really good by the way, thanks Ina Garten. Thanks to all our great friends for coming out to celebrate at the last minute. Forgive the pictures, my camera was on a weird setting and I didn't notice until too late.


The gang singing Merediths favorite - Happy Birthday.
Payton and Delaney, 9 months old! Payton had tubes put in on the 5th, Delaney is scheduled for the 11th. I'm praying this will result in more sleep for us all!


Delaney and Isla and Sam in the background!


Meredith asked me the other day why mermaids wear "zucchinis". I think she meant bikinins. It was funny.


Delaney is all over the place these days. She can get around really fast.


I often find Delaney pressed up against the door to the backyard. She loves the dogs. At least someone in our family remember we actually have dogs!












1 comment:

Kassio said...

Hope the tubes work out well...they did for us and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Dillon has had them for a year now and it helped so much. The procedure is no big deal too...she'll be done and back in your arms before you can grab a coffee.