Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 2009 - Week 2

What a weekend! I'm in recovery mode today, we had a jam packed weekend full of fun. My mothers day has been wonderful, I'm so blessed to have a great husband and my two sweet girls. What a lucky lady I am!
Delaney comes scurrying everytime she hears me doing dishes, she loves to climb in. Meredith liked to do this too.
To kick off the weekend we had dinner with our neighbors the Smiths. They are the best neighbors ever. They even let Meredith name their chickens. She chose Tracy the Hen and Fancy Nancy. She likes to collect their eggs after lunch every day.
Mark and Jeannine let us use their pool whenever we want. We are spoiled! Meredith hates her swim lessons at the gym because the pool is so much colder than next door.
Jesse and Mark relaxing poolside.
Meredith warmed up by the fire after her swim.
I wish my yard was this pretty!
Jeannine watches Delaney for me on Wednesdays for a couple hours. They are good buddies.
Here we are putting the chickens names up on their coop.
They even have curtains and a windowbox!
The lilacs are blooming.
Family pic
We had a wild Saturday night. The ladies hit Karens house for a little party while daddy daycare went on at our house. The only picture I have is of Aiden around 10pm. I can't remember what happened to his pants, all I know is the broom went home with him. I swear the cleaning cart is the best toy I ever bought! And it's always the boys that like to play with it.
I was waiting for the day when Delaney discovered the toiletpaper. Today was the day! Tomorrow Delaney gets tubes in her ears, let's hope this is the end of her misery and the beginning of long nights of sleep.














No comments: