Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 on 10 - February 2011

10 on 10

What you do:
Take a photo once an hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a snapshot of your life and find beauty among the ordinary things in your day.

I can't believe I actually remembered to do this today.  Yeah me!
We eat a lot of toast in the mornings.  Of course each kid has to have it a certain way and of course none of them like the same thing.  I'm kind of like a short order cook on most days.
 Soooo close to crawling.  My days are numbered.
 Morning dance recital for Delaney and Bitty Bitty.
I believe this was just before the 1st of Delaneys many, many tantrums today.
 Killing some time after the gym at Zeppole.  Roasted red pepper and feta sandwich for me and pumpkin bread for the little ladies.
 Carbs!  Love that this place is on my way home (kind of) from the gym.
 Carwash!  Note that the TV screen is not down.  Tantrums = no TV in the car. 
And when I tell Delaney this, she well...has a fit.  Awesome.
 Quick Shining the hardwoods.  This stuff is amazing.
 Writing thank you notes to her friends.
 Playing 'school'.  Meredith is always the teacher of course.  Ms. Bossy Pants can't stand when she isn't the teacher/queen/princess/1st in line/Mom.  She must get that from Jesse because I am in NO way a control freak.  No way, not me.
 Quinn has started greeting me after naps like this:

No comments: