Monday, February 28, 2011

February 2011 - Week 4

As I uploaded these pictures I noticed a trend.  Poor Quinn gets tormented...a lot around here. 
First there was this after her morning nap (yes, no clothes on any of the kids yet at 11am).  It's okay because we were in McCall where we basically go from pjs to long johns all winter.
 2 ski bunnies ready to go!
 I don't know why I am suprised that Delaney loves to go ski with her Dad and sister.  I haven't witnessed it myself but apparently she has no fear.
 I did manage to escape...I mean leave the cabin once last weekend.  The Brouses were once again nice enough to entertain our large crew for an evening.  Again, poor Quinn getting tortured by Stickerhead.  I knew she was doing something naughty when 20 min. when by without a fight.
 Quinn wondering if I am really actually going to let Marcus and Cohen have a turn pushing her. 
 Meredith loves the sadle stool and the old school blocks she gets to play with at the Brouses.
Taelor came up to me and said "I think Delaney should marry Marcus."  Marcus quickly said "No, no, Delaney should marry Cohen!"  Smart boy that Marcus. 
Cohen (2.5), Meredith (5), Taelor(5), Marcus(3) and Delaney(2.5).
 More torture.
 Fighting over who gets to 'hug' Quinn.
 Poor Quinn doesn't stand a chance.
 Maddie is Quinns bff.  She doesn't tackle, pinch, kick or bite her. 
I felt bad for Quinn so I gave her a little taste of frosting off a beater.
Which reminds me of our HORRIBLE dentist appt. this morning.  For once in my life I am a-okay in the teeth department.  My poor Meredith ended up with my rotten teeth.  8 cavities.  EIGHT.  I didn't think it was possible.  Worst Mom of the year award goes to me for sure.

No comments: