Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hot August Nights II

Another poor showing in the picture department.  I think I was just too busy having fun and enjoying uninterrupted conversations!  We held our second annual adults only extravaganza last weekend at our cabin.  Gene and Dana were so nice and took the girls back to Boise so we could have fun with our friends.  I looked forward to this weekend for ages and it did not disappoint!  Thank you to all our friends who joined us.  We know how hard it is to wrangle up babysitters etc...
Ryan and Jesse settling in next to the keg on Saturday.  Sadly I have no pictures from Friday night.  This is probably a good thing.
Amy and Fred rented paddle boards.  I think we really need one!
 Instant pros
 The Bordners heading to Shore Lodge.  Kirstin makes it look easy at 6 months pregnant.
 The crew!  Why are Ryan and I the only ones in our swimsuits?  Weird.
 We hired a local family to make a traditional Mexican dinner for us, it was supurb!
 Sara, Jess, Meggan and I
 The Bryan showed up with the shotski...things went downhill fast.
Going...
 Going...
 Gone
 I like the shotski a little too much and I'm happy that we don't have one.

Thank you everyone for joining us!  Our neighbors still like us so we'll do it again soon!

No comments: