Monday, August 13, 2012

KK and Papa Jim visit...

 I always have high hopes of getting some good pictures of the kids with KK and Papa Jim.  What I usually do is drop everything and relax with other hands around to help!  We had a great time in McCall with my parents at the end of our two week stay. 

KK's annual tube ride
 Quinn and her buddy Papa Jim
 Soaking up the last bit of sun before we head back to Boise
 Have I mentioned my Mom is the BEST chef?  When she heard the huckleberries were booming it was on.  We picked and picked and picked some more.
 Delaney doesn't really like to actually pick huckleberries but she is really good at wearing her backpack full of toys and Ritz crackers.
 Almost FOUR!
 KK always gets saddled with the toughest customers.
Once again Papa Jim and KK came to the rescue and watched the girls for 5 whole days while Jesse and I traveled to Big Sky all by ourselves.  We are so lucky to have such great help.  I'm pretty sure the kids didn't even notice we were gone.

No comments: