Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And Finally...mid-August Phone Dump

What I need to do is get my paws on Jesses phone and see what kind of gems he has hidden.  I'm pretty sure he has 4988 pictures that he has never downloaded.  Stay tuned!  Here are some of my own gems, pictures on the go from my trusty iphone.

We have a new dock.  We've traded slivers for road rash.  I guess the gap between docks is a leeetle too wide.  Delaney was the 1st of 3 kids to fall in that weekend.
 Someone got their 1st haircut!  Only took me 2 years...miss those curls.
I love getting the girls hair cut in McCall.  I hear the best local gossip in that place.
 Delaney does not travel lightly.  She always has some sort of 'pet' with her. 
This time she brought the whole farm.
 We love to boat over to the shave ice stand after dinner.
 Guess who came to visit?  And yes, that is a bag of sangria.  Target really does have everything
a girl could want.
Boy oh boy, can you see the meltdowns?  I must have had a lot of wine to be smiling after a dinner out with all our kids.
 Did you know you can buy a flask that holds a half gallon of booze? 
 10 years in Idaho and I finally hit Foresters.  It did not disappoint. 
 Delaney and Marcus in our 1983 kitchen.
 Only KK would top her todiefor cookies with huckleberries! 
 Took our bikes to the skate park one day.
 Enjoying some Split Rail wine at Red Feather.
Congrats Jed and Laura - you are DOING IT!
 The obsession continues...
 ID traffic jam
 What we do when we are in Boise.  Swim all afternoon in our neighbors pool and eat iced ring pops.
The kids love THESE.

No comments: