Sunday, September 30, 2007

October 2007

Halloween was a huge success! Here is Miss Meredith looking very grownup, sporting her first real pony tail. She is such a big girl now, she even went potty on her "big girl potty" yesterday. I was so proud!

Meredith did not want to cooperate with me on this shot. Here she is goofing off with the treats she made all her buddies.
Of course Fisher and Meredith were the first to belly up for dinner.
Once Meredith got wind that kids were out and about she hightailed it to the front door. She was SO excited to be a bug. I let her wear her costume all day.

While the boys took the kids out, the ladies kept the home fires burning, and the wine flowing. Heather, Sara and Pirate Sam.
Our neighbor and good friend Kelly was a lady bug too!
Here is Jesse and Meredith headed out to trick or treat!
After a long trek around the hood, the kids needed to refuel with some cupcakes. Meredith ate her own, Fishers and then tried to take Ryders.
I'm not quite sure what Jeremy is doing here. In true form, he came as "Self Absorbed".





I know, I lied. It's not November yet, but I couldn't resist posting some new photos. Meredith started to show some interest in potty training a while ago so we got her a new little potty. She loves sitting and "wiping". You'll notice she has her diaper on still, haven't quite figured out what the potty is all about. He other new love is her pink snow boots which she likes to wear at all hours of the day.



It was Halloween party day at Kindermusik so we brought out camera and Papa Gene along! Meredith likes to get to class early so she can read the cool books Miss Diane has for the kids.

Meredith thought the tray tables were some sort of bouncy chair.
The bug costume got a bit warm so we had to take it off. Here is Meredith, Laila and Corinna taking a "hay ride".
Miss Diane and her budding musicians.
Our friend and "cabinmate" Ava is in our class too! Meredith snatched her wand.















I'm pretty much giving up on blogging for the rest of October. This month has been cursed. I have lost most of my posts for some reason. Each time I post a video all my pictures vanish. So until November....


No comments: