Monday, March 02, 2009

February 2009 - Week 4

We've got a little spring fever here on Bannock. Jesse has been dying to put up a swing for the girls on the big tree in our front yard. I say deathtrap, he says hours of fun! We're just wondering who will be the first to break their arm? It's also my new mission in life to find some more attractive nylon rope. The blue and white just doesn't cut it.

On Friday night I was the "table captain" at a fundraiser for the Small Village Foundation. I convinced my fellow bookclubers it would be a fun night - and it was! Jennifer and Noelle had a good time...
Brooke and Laura had a good time...
Shauna and Sarah had a good time...
Dana and I had a good time as well! We raised lots of money for a great cause and our bookclub is now the proud sponsor of a water filtration tank in S. Africa. Yay us!




No comments: