Monday, July 26, 2010

July 2010 - Week 4

It's really hot here, really hot. I think it was 102 when I took some of these pictures.  Jesse was out of town part of last week through the weekend.  I had to call in reinforcements.  Me and three kids for that long would just end badly!  Thanks Mom for rescuing me yet again.  The girls luuuuuv their KK.
Even the local wildlife heard KK was in town and stopped by to say hello.
We saw this guy in our yard at lunch one day.
Still cool enough in the shade.
A typical 7pm scene.  Delaney being weird, Meredith snacking and Quinn half naked.
3 months old!
Meredith telling Delaney how the world works.
Jesse removing pedals from Morgans old bike.  Thanks Morgan!  Now maybe we can get her riding.
Delaney putting her helmet on backwards.

The fishing trip!  I'm just guessing what was happening in these photos.  And I really have no idea where they went.  I just know it was in the middle of nowhere and there were rattlesnakes.  So that pretty much means I will never be going here...

Greg
Ryan
Jesse
And Bryan too!

Solving the problems of the world I'm sure
More fish.  Apparently it was good fishing.
And here is a scary picture I found on the camera that we take hunting/fishing/boating. 
Scary Jesse.

No comments: