Monday, July 18, 2011

July 2011 - Week II

I'm trying really hard to keep up on blogging this summer.  We have been really busy the past few weeks, sorry for the bad editing!   This weekend we packed up (again) and headed to McCall with our friends Meggan and Jerry Dunn and their cute kids Hudson and Kennedy.  We had a great time with them and with our other friends that were in town as well.  On Friday we gathered the crew for some beach time.
9 kids, 4 moms and 1 poor dad (Jesse).

Jesse wasn't digging the chaos at dinner time.  He must not have noticed that box of wine on the table.  Gets me through every time!
 

 Eli sandwich.  Nice jammers Sam, they look familiar.  At leat they were blue!
 Trying to get the kids calmed down.  FAIL.
 Quinn hasn't met a juice box she doesn't like.
 A little tubing
 Eli was not happy about Adam pulling the kids in the tube.
 Jet ski tubing!
 Hudson and Quinn discovered yet another food they like...uncrustables.
 Sharing!  I'm sure that lasted 2 seconds and I'm sure Quinn either hit him and scratched him.
My appologies to all our friends kids!
 A little surfing on the beach with Taelor.
 Delaney and a...stick?  Not sure.
 Still not walking but trying VERY hard!

1 comment:

Marcu said...

Brooke introduced me to your blog awhile back. It's always such a bonus when I get to see my sweet family in your posts. I can't wait for our weekend in McCall in a couple of weeks!