Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 2011 - Week 3

This is what we do in the evenings (note the wine).  I sweep, and sweep and sweep.  This pile is what the neighborhood squirrels were kind enough to drop on our patio.  This is 2 days worth.  It's neverending.  They bombard us and taunt us from above.
 We love our giant oak tree but the acorns I could do without. 
 We ate dinner outside on Sunday night.  We usually eat outside whenever we can because Quinn likes to throw her food/fork/spoon/cup bowl whenever she feels like it.  If we eat outside then my floors stay much cleaner and Ruby gets a snack.
And I thought Delaney was going to be my 'challenging' kid.  Who knew?
 Meredith says 'hi!'
 Quinn likes to scream.  A lot.
 Praying?  Grace?  Not sure.
 Copying
Gigantic zuchinni from the garden.
 Best start shredding...
 This is how we wrangle the girls while we work in the yard.
 So many acorns...

No comments: