Wednesday, January 04, 2012

January 2012 - Week I

A new year and 2 new beautiful girls!
We have had a baby boom in our circle of friends this last week.  Lola Jensen (LJ?) Bordner was born on December 28th.  Big sister Payton got to spend the day with us while Lola was making her entrance into the world.  I'm not sure if she wanted a little sister after spending the day at our house!
How stinking cute are these two?  Not pictured...big brother Ryder who was quick to tell me that he was NOT going to change any diapers.  Congrats Jeremy, Kirstin, Payton and Ryder!
 These babes are almost making me want to do it all over again.  And then I come to my senses!  I actually offered to leave Quinn and Delaney and take baby Summer home with me.  My dear dear friend Brooke had sweet baby Summer Elise on the 2nd.  Brooke was one tough cookie, unplanned induction followed by a torturous 24 hours then a c-section.  Thanksfully all is well and the Ramstads are now a family of 3.  Quinn is LOVING all the babies.  What fun to watch a couple more girls grow up along with our family!  Congrast Brooke and Eric!
Congrats Bordners and Ramstads.  And for the love of god, do not buy any girls clothes.  We can keep you stocked for years to come...

No comments: