Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween!

I really need to step up my game in the picture department.  Every single time I bring my nice camera somewhere, check the batteries and everything it always seems to poop out on me.  Anyway,  here is a few pictures from Halloween (thank God that holiday is over).

Delaney got to come with me to the 1st grade party in Mrs. Greenwoods room.
  That wig is hot I'm told.
 Playing ring toss
  Teeth are falling out like crazy in the classroom.
 Pin the wart on the witches nose
 The Flamenco dancer coustume is back!
 These two have spent every halloween together since they were born!
 Superman was hard at work cleaning up after the party.
 I can't believe this is the only picture I have of Quinn.  She was SO excited to trick or treat.  Then we hit the first house and a cat scratched her face.  She was DONE. 
Probably with cats and Halloween forever.
 Heading out with some friends.  Perfect night for trick or treating!

No comments: