Friday, April 05, 2013

Phone Dump

Everyonce in a while I remember to upload my iphone pics. 
Here is what I found that was blogworthy.
Jesse and I in SLC at the NCAA tourney.  We don't speak of that game...
 We found the Easter bunny at the mall one day.
 The big girls did a cheerleading camp for a few days over spring break.
 Meredith knows me so well!
 Delaney was at a birthday party so I took these two out to lunch.
 Fisher came to play one day.  Poor guy gets bombarded with ladies at our house.
 A few days later I found this on Merediths itouch.
 Delaneys fav new pastime is visiting Wendell and Cash and their new chickens.
How cute is Wendell?!
 We tested out the Costellos fire pit.
 Delaney needed some downtime at Lucky 13.  KK and Papa Jim suprised the girls, it
was a wild morning.

 Easter!

No comments: