Wednesday, May 01, 2013

April Phone Gems

If only I could go back and redo Quinns first visit to the dentist.  I would have brought her binky so the dentist could throw it away right in front of her.  Just this morning she was STILL crying for me to bring it back.  Naps are few and far between.  *sniff sniff*  This might be the longest
summer of my life.
 Having fun with friends in the sun (finally).  Quinn, Thomas and Cash.
 Meredith and I had a Whole Foods (her pick) lunch date after she got to be a
zookeeper for a day at Zoo Boise.
 At the top of the Botanic Gardens
 Thanks to Papa Gene and Grammy Dana I got to go with Meredith and her class on their fieldtrip to the Foothills Learning Center last week.  It was a lovely day, made lovlier by a ride on a school bus.
She insisted I ride the bus.  What I learned is that bus rides are exactly the same as in 1984.
Loud and bumpy and hot.
 

 Meredith and Delaney participated in a gymnastics tournament at their gym.  Along with our carpool buddies Ruby and Sofia.
 Paperchain countdown until a visit from KK and Papa Jim!

No comments: