Thursday, January 09, 2014

Post Christmas in Spokane

The girls and I stayed in Spokane for a few days after Christmas.  We did all the usual Spokane things...carousel, ride over the falls etc...
The best find was a great cupcake shop!
It was so good we went every day.

The day after Christmas KK, Aunt Stacy and I took the girls to
Coeur d Alene to do the boat cruise/light tour.  It was really fun!
Look, I made it into a picture!
Aunt Stacys parents live a little ways out of town and have horses.  Sonja arranged for the girls to have a sleigh ride at her neighbors farm but it was too icy.  The girls still have fun in the pink camo 4-wheeler.
Lunch at the Milk Bottle with Uncle Scott
We all hate to say goodbye to KK.
Maybe I should try and get a family picture or at least one of Jesse and I at Christmas and possible Papa Jim?  So horrible of me!

No comments: