Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Delaney

I discovered I have a lot of pictures of Delaney.  We get to spend some quality time together every week when Quinn is off at school.  On Tuesdays we have a class at the zoo which we both love.  Each week we get to meet a new animal.  Delaney is never, ever afraid to touch any of the critters.  I had to pry her away from this boa.

She's not all tomboy.  Delaney loooooves to get her hair washed.  One time she even managed to fall asleep.  Delaney and Quinn got botched hair cuts a few weeks ago so we had an emergency trip to Lunatic Fringe
to fix the damage.

Soooo much better!
Future ASB president here.  Delaney proposed a pajama
day to her teachers a few weeks ago and voila - PJ day!
I am still getting asked multiple times a day if these two are twins.  They weigh the same and are the same height so I can't really blame people for asking!  These two are doing swim lessons together this spring.

No comments: