Monday, May 05, 2014

Wrapping up April....and a little of May

 The weather is getting nicer and the kids are getting restless.  Must be spring!  I helped the Dragonfly teachers wrangle these cute kids to Goodys for a tour last week.  Hard to believe they are headed for Kindergarten!
Charlotte and Delaney together of course.
Someone got a hold of my phone in the car it seems.
Our friend Mike got a new Razor for McCall. The kids are in love.
They were pouting that they were bored.  At a park.  On a lake. What?

Checked the Riggins Rodeo off our bucket list.  Holy hell that was a debacle.  I would love to know how many people ended up with DUIs and in jail that night.  No kids next time!  I think I had my hands over their ears most of the afternoon...some serious rednecking going on.
But the rodeo itself was great!
Dudes
Idaho Gal



No comments: