Monday, June 23, 2014

Having Fun in June

Nice June weather has taken us to the zoo over and over and over again to visit the butterflies.  The girls like to try and coordinate their outfits to see what colors the butterflies are attracted to that day.  Hours of entertainment.  Butterfly watching for the girls, people watching for me.   Ay yi yi, the things I have seen in the butterfly house. Let's just say having my kids faces tattooed on my thigh is NOT an option for me and shouldn't
be an option for anyone!



 A little shower for Mrs. Everson!  Meredith is still dying to get her
hands on Graham.
 And, third visit of the week...

Early one morning last week I heard a scratching noise in our oven.  Thought for sure the mice were back or maybe something bigger.  Few hours later we realized the hamster was missing and had been for day!  Poor thing never leaves the basement when she escapes.  She must have been desperate for food and water.  We finally got her out and I swear
she drank 16oz of water.


 Ventured North to McCall.  Did a little cruising in the Razor our friends own.  I feel so guilty on those things.  Much better to hike!







 Highlight for the girls (and Cooper!) was getting to see a new foal 4 hours after being born.  So cool!

No comments: