Sunday, July 26, 2015

Julyish Stuff...

We've managed to squeeze in a little bit of fun this summer.  I am determined to get better at golf so I thought it would be a great idea to just drag the girls along with me.  They DID last 8 holes but it was slightly distracting to have the clown car with me...
 Fun on a lovely McCall evening.
 There may or may not have been Fireball and Warren G.
 Dan, Jen and Ari got a new puppy.  His name is Gustav and we love him

 Botanical Garden Camp!  Always a big hit.
 Pool day at the Bryans.

Oldie from the week before at Whitetail.
Eli and Delaney!
 And then we hit my least favorite place on the planet.  Roaring Springs.
Thankfully Sara was up to the task of dealing with my kids and
my crappy attitude.  Here's Quinn watching the other kids have fun.  She refused to go on the big slides.  I really don't blame here.  I am always happy to 'hold down the fort' on safe ground.


 Lots of towel/swimsuit washing this summer.  Payton and Lola joined us at Plantation one day...
 Checking things off the list.  Lemonade stand - done!

No comments: