Tuesday, August 18, 2015

CDA to McCall

I could have sworn we were just getting out of school, now we are getting ready for the new year to begin.  We wrapped up all our summer travels with our McCall/Spokane/CDA/Spokane/McCall trip. 
I found this picture of Aunt Kortney and the girls!  We got to see Kortney and Jeff at Long Lake.  The girls stayed with Mike and Kathie while Jesse and I went to spend the weekend in CDA. 
Only picture from CDA.  Me drinking a huge mimosa!
 Back to McCall where Delaney was repping the Hawks and
sporting her hillbilly tooth.
 Somehow the Dad/Kids overnight pack trip turned into a family ordeal.  We had a great time with the Brouses, their horses and AJ and Logan!
 The 5 year olds.  Both going on 14.
 Marcus and Delaney and Dolly
 It was HOT.  Straight to the water at Grassy Lakes.
 Delaney says "wait for me"!
 All swim!
 Shockingly no flies or bugs
 When asked if they were glad the moms came, the kids said "uh, meh".
Next time it's Shore Lodge for the moms then.
 Tadpole catchers
 It was hot. 
 Taelor and Meredith playing Uno.  9 years old.
 More tadpoles...
 I hiked around the lake and took a picture of our camp.
 Smores and stories
 Josh is into glamping.  He even brought a toilet.
 Upper Grassy Lake
The Skenes came to visit, we had a great time!


Ahhh, back to reality.  Not quite ready to let this one go to school.
All day kindergarten will be great for her.  I'm going to really miss my buddy during the day.  It's going to be embarrassing when I show up to eat lunch with her every day. 



No comments: