Wednesday, January 07, 2009

January 2009 - Week 2

We ended the second week in January with a fun birthday party for my friend Heather. It was Heathers 30th, but I decided to take matters into my own hands and celebrate like it was MY 30th birthday. Do you all remember my 30th when Jesse decided it was HIS day to celebrate? Anyway, I drank my weight in wine and it ended badly. The good news is that I had a great time with all our friends. Especially Brooke, who has been my buddy since 4th grade. Thanks for taking care of the kids all day long yesterday Jesse...

I'm a bit late posting this week, we are just settling back into our normal routine. We've had 2 weeks of Holidays and guests. Time to get back to normal! Our punch list is starting to get a bit shorter. Finally - my backsplash!

I decided to try out Delaneys new hook-on highchair today. She seems to like it! Meredith thinks it's fun to sit next to her. I can only imagine what will be going on when my back is turned.
Delaney often wonders what Meredith is talking about.

Grandma KK and Papa Jim finally made it down for a visit. Delaney likes bathtime, especially sucking on a wet washcloth.



Papa Jim helping Meredith fly.








1 comment:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

You can find that chair @ www.ballarddesigns.com

Thanks for stopping by