Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 2009 - Week 4

Is this week four of January? Maybe my counting is off. Anyway, you've heard of "Awards Season", well it's "Birthday Season" in our neck of the woods. Meredith had 3 parties this week, 1 next week and then it's her big day on the 4th. We had a great time at Avas party on Tuesday, they even got their faces painted!
Ryder had his 4th birthday party on Saturday. The kids got a tour of the local fire station and then they headed back to the Bordners for presents, lunch and cupcakes! Ryder was surrounded by his harem.
Waiting to dig into the cupcakes
Hmm, I wonder where he gets his silly antics?
Sam hasn't met a cupcake he didn't like. Sam is getting ready to be a big brother, 2 weeks to go for my dear friend Sara who is having another little boy.
We had to get the baby girl line up. Delaney (6m), Isla (4.5m), Payton (6m). Merediths friend Ava said to me the other day "Delaney has funny hair!". She sure does, it sticks straight up as you can see.
Cat fight!
Payton really wanted to eat Islas shoes.
Meredith likes to "shoot" her friends emails and update her blog. She tells me this stuff and it cracks me up. Her friend Fisher has a broken arm. After we saw him yesterday she said "when are Fishers bones going to fall out?". I guess that would make sense to a 3 year old!
*Note the leotard, I still can't get her out of them*






















No comments: