Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Annual Hot August Nights - Installment #1

Jesse and I have been dreaming about an adults only, beer soaked, sun filled weekend at our cabin for 3 years. 10 months in the making and we finally made it happen! Little did we know just how much fun we would have. 25 adults, no kids and tons of booze and sun - the perfect combination. We are so lucky to have such fantasic friends who keep us in stitches! I'm still laughing about the weekends antics...even as I pick splinters out of Jesses feet.
*I haven't even downloaded my own pictures. I stole these from Heather and Brooke*
Brooke and Kirstin on Friday night.
"Hey, who is that good looking guy? Maybe I should dance with him?"
Dance party #1. DJ Ebay provided the wicked tunes. Paperboy!

This was the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life. JJ and Ryan tandem wake surfing. I don't think this could have happened without massive amounts of beer. Video to follow soon. This was followed by wake surf time trials. JJ was the winner at 34 mph. He has no skin left on his hands.
No one else got the memo that the dress attire for Sat. night was business casual. Socks optional.
Lots of towels and bikes! No drunk driving allowed.
My girlfriends remembered my birthday, thanks ladies!
Jesses Leg Humper Lager.
Slow dancing Bordners. Who doesn't do this on the beach? I think Sarah was doing the limbo in the background.
Those sick lights in our kitchen ruin pictures every time!
Perfect weather!
Cocktails on the lawn. We all look so innocent in the daylight...
Beach view from the boat
That Jessica is a funny lady
Dance party #2

Skenes before things went downhill for Heather...
"Really, I'm not that drunk" Fall #1
JJ looks uncomfortable. I heard Heather was making the boys blush!
It's all fun and games
Until the cops show up
Our new friends in the McCall Police Dept.
SUCCESS!
More pictures to come.





































































































































































No comments: