Wednesday, October 07, 2009

October 2009 - Week 1

I'm getting lazy with my usually on time every Sunday blog posting. Let's blame it on the new baby, I've been oh so tired. So here goes for my first post in my favorite month! It was a gorgeous day today so I grabbed my camera as we headed to the park this afternoon. I won't caption all the photos, I just enjoyed taking photos of the girls. Meredith wouldn't stop long for me to get a picture that is why there are more of Delaney, I swear I'm not playing favorites!














We spent last weekend with the Kearneys at the cabin. I don't have many photos to show for our weekend but it was nice and relaxing. Well, as relaxing as you can get being cooped up with 4 crazy kids! My friend Aiden really likes Abba baby when he visits the cabin. He went right to sleep with Abba by his side!
Why I didn't think to put the little table in the kitchen is beyond me. The kids love it and maybe the carpet will be spared. A lot of Lucky Charms were eaten...the marshmallows anyways.
Note: I really wanted to continue my tradition of posting awesome pictures of Ryan Kearney. Alas this weekend after his fall in the woods and a sprained ankle I decided to take pity on him. Next time Ryan - watch out.

This is from last week, Delaneys first pigtails. This is also what happens when I'm a bad mom and don't buckle her into her highchair. She thinks it's hilarious.
Her favorite face. Yay for new hairdos!



















No comments: