Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 2009 - Week 3 and Beyond

I'm back and am trying to catch up on posting picture from the last couple weeks. I had a computer meltdown after a corrupt MS update, so after having my computer totally wiped I am back up and running! So let me fill you in on what we have been up to...

We had a nice weekend in McCall. We attempted to scout for potential Christmas trees but had no luck in a couple of new spots. Back to our old standby, Bear Basin.
We took the girls to Bistro 45 for a little snack. They have a bocce ball court that the kids love.

We love Bistro 45, they toned down their normal cheese plate and made it kid friendly for us!
It was a gorgeous weekend at the lake, Jesse got some good photos early one morning. I think he was dying to go water skiing.


Last weekend our neighbor Jeannine had a yard sale. Meredith and I made ghost suckers and she had a little sale of her own!
Papa Mike and Nana came for a visit and we drug them to Boo at the Zoo. I've avoided this for the last couple of years because it gets so chaotic. But we pulled ourselves together, got to the zoo early and had a great time.
Papa Mike, Delaney and Nana
Later that day we bundled up and walked down to the MK Nature Center for their annual Creature of the Night nature walk.

Meredith liked the real owl the best.

And she liked learning about bait stations. Delaney just liked the toys on the table.
Okay, I'm all caught up! Next up is a spooky Halloween weekend!















No comments: