Wednesday, March 03, 2010

February - Week ?

We have been on the go for so long now that I was so excited to have a weekend at home in Boise to get some thing done around the house.  Alas the best laid plans...both Jesse and I got the flu.  It was miserable.  Thankfully I felt fine on Saturday and was able to handle the kids, and Jesse felt a bit better on Sunday.  I'm hoping this is the end of the Hamiltons run of illness!  Needless to say, I don't have any pictures from the weekend (lucky you!).

Be watching for updates on the following (totally exciting, I know):
  • New backyard plans!
  • Nursery pictures - maybe it will be done on time?
  • Me looking freakishly large!
I'm also willing spring to arrive by making my annual Saltwater Sandal purchase.  With 3 little girls I may just need to buy stock in the company.  I only remember getting to wear white or navy, they make so many fun colors now!

No comments: