Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 2010 - Week 3

Another sunny weekend in McCall!  My Dr. was a bit hesitant to give us the green light on traveling to McCall, but we made the trip anyway.  We knew it would be our last weekend to ski so we went for it.  The Kearneys joined us and the kids had a great time.  I hadn't seen Meredith ski since her first time back in December, what a difference!

Ready to go!
The pink brigade, Meredith, Taylor, Morgan, Audrey and Delaney.
We even got Delaney on skis for the first time.  She was soooo excited to ski like a big girl.
Ryan, Morgan, Jesse and Meredith!
On Sat. afternoon I started to feel a bit funny and was having way too many contractions at regular intervals to feel comfortable staying in McCall.  So, we threw our stuff in the car and headed home, just to be safe.  I have kids so quickly, there is no messing around!  We hated ditching the Kearneys but it was probably for the best.  Even though I KNEW I was NOT going to be having a baby this weekend...

Sunday pre-Zag game smiles.
Meredith and I were fooling around with the Moby Wrap (thanks Sara!).  I had to watch videos on youtube to figure this thing out.  Meredith wants one for her baby dolls.

No comments: