Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Super Dad!

I know Jesse likes to check out this blog so I thought I would post a little something just for him!   I do not know what we would have done without him the last few days.  Usually we have a Grandma staying with us through the first week but KK went to China (not the earthquake rattled part, she is fine).  So Jesse took the first half of this week off, thank God.  Our mornings are a little rough and I think the older girls love having him around as much as possible.

Thank you Jesse for being an awesome Dad and husband.  All 4 of us adore you and we'll all be crying (literally) tomorrow when you go back to work.

Quinn Update:  She is perfect (so says Dr. Sackman).  Except for the throwing up and choking episodes she is doing great.  She is proving to be so much fun because I'm not nearly as worried about every little thing.  All I know is that once again I am claiming the papasan chair and my glider to be the best money we ever spent! 

No comments: