Sunday, September 19, 2010

Boys, Boys and More Boys

Congrats to our friends Ryan and Heather who had a baby boy this on Friday!  And happy birthday to their daughter Isla who turned 2 today!  Another congrats to Jesse's cousin Hannah and Juan on the birth of their little man Xavier who was born last Thursday.  I think these babies mark the #2 and #3 baby boys out of 9 boys that our friends/family are having this fall.  I guess we used up all the girl tickets.
Sidenote:
Meredith and I made an outing to St. Lukes to see all the new babes.  In not my finest 'Mom Moment' I failed to hook up the tagalong to my bike correctly and the darn thing came off as we were riding to the hospital.  Meredith was a trooper and thankfully a nice lady saw the whole thing and had some bandaides on hand.  Ooops.

No comments: