Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 2010 - Week 2 or 3...

I've been a bad blogger, I know.  We have just been busy around here!  Poor Quinn has been fighting ear infection after ear infection.  We've both about had it with Dr. appointments on Saturdays and with anitbiotics (every try and give medicine to a baby that has only had breastmilk?  Not easy).  Needless to say I am calling tomorrow for a referal to the ENT to get tubes in this poor kids ears.  I know what a difference they can make.  In the meantime you would never know she was in pain!  5 months old and 4 infections already.  Thank GOD for the Nap Nanny.  Recall or not we are still using it, I swear it's the only reason we have slept at all lately.

*I am editing this because I suck and should not complain.  Ear infections are nothing compared to food allergies.  We miss you Kearneys - looks like there is some fun being had despite all the yucky stuff.*
She watches us eat our meals and I can tell she can't wait to join in on the good stuff.
She has yet to bend her legs.  Straight out all the time!
She loves the exersaucer.  Maybe now her head won't be so flat?
My bathtime helper Delaney.  Don't let the cute face fool you.  This kid is a firecracker to say the least.
Trying out the Jumperoo.  We had to  put the doorway jumper away.  Delaney thought it was fun to give Quinn underdogs.
Hmmm, finally figured out the lights.  Not good.
Typical chaotic dinner at our house.  Where is Moms chair you ask?  I don't get one!
After watching Quinn howl and drool while we ate I got out some rice cereal. 
Not a fan.
Much happier in her new bow from Idaho Indie Works.
Meredith told me I that I have to bring Quinn to her school wearing her bow so her teachers can see because she knows they will just love it.  Meredith adoooores Quinny.
Face plant.  She is so close to sitting up, and not close to rolling over at all.
Another big milestone at our house is that Delaney is in her big girl bed!  I was really nervous about the transition since Delaney tends to be on the 'difficult' side.  She has done great and has yet to try and get out!
Getting ready for bed.  I know these 3 will got through phases of maybe not liking each other but I sure hope that in the long run they are best of friends!  Right now I think Meredith would like to sell Delaney to the gypsies.

2 comments:

SarahK said...

Sick kids, regardless of whether it be food allergies or ear infections are never fun! So you are allowed to complain away!!! I hope Quinn feels better soon!!! We miss you guys too, we'll have to plan some fun when we FINALLY get back to ID!

Shannon said...

You are hilarious. I tried the rice cereal for Logan, she is not such a fan either. My Mom is here this week taking care of her while Aj is away. She is about to tear her hair out. Reflux meds not helping with the bad attitude. Chiropractor appt tomorrow as last resort! Your pics are soooo cute. Poor little Quinn, hope the tubes help!