Monday, November 01, 2010

October 2010 - Week 4

I can't say that I'm sad last week is over, it was a candy-infused chaotic one!  We started celebrating Halloween on Wednesday at Delaneys music class.  But as usual I ran out of batteries taking my first picture.  Poor Delaney, typical middle child with no pictures to show.  On Friday it happened to be Merediths snack day at school.  I drug the two little ones with me for cupcakes, apples and cheese.  Gotta have cheese in the Dragonfly classroom (so I'm told).  Here we are with Meredith.
 Merediths buddies Cooper, Addison and Ava.
 Delaney and Issac
 Addison luuuuuvs Quinn.  Meredith is over it.
 I was so busy at our stop during the 'progressive dinner party' we had on Sat. that I didn't get many good pictures.   I did however have to get one of Wendell or Wendy shall we say.  He looked so cute as a girl that Jesse asked whose kid she was...he didn't notice that the dress and shoes were ours.
 Can't have Halloween without a pumpkin pinata!
 Delaney takes a whack.
 Ariel gives it a go
 Scary Jesse holds the rope.  Meredith FREAKED when she saw Jesse and told him to go put his pants on!
 Wendy didn't hit like a girl at all!
 Meredith got to stay up late and hang with Mom and Dad.  Nice tan Brooke.
 This is what Delaney looks like after 2 days with no nap.
 Trick o' Treating next door at the Smiths.


 Meredith got a hole of Quinns stem and said "I've picked the perfect jackolantern"
 Waiting for that first tooth to arrive, lots of drool.

 A quick stop at Papa and Grammies before we hit the Richins
 Kids dinner party!
 Attempt at a group picture.
Kennedy, Eli, Sam, Meredith, Quinn
Leland, Delaney and Hudson trying to escape....

No comments: