Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 2010 - Week 3

If only I could stop time!  I usually don't get sentimental while blogging but those sweet cheeks (on Quinn!) just about make my heart burst.  Despite the chaos in our daily life I am really trying to enjoy each minute with my babes because frankly, they aren't getting any younger!

We have had a super busy week here in Boise.  Lots of parties and playdates and cookies.  Lots of cookies.
Meredith had her preschool Christmas program on Friday.  KK came into town to see the big performance and to help with a big ol' party we had on Saturday.
 The little boy next to Meredith refused to sing because he was standing next to a girl.  I love preschoolers.
Of course Meredith is next to her BFF Addison.
 Dragonflies!  Note the lack of boys...Cooper, Isaac and Owen have it made!
 Delaney (front row) got to join in on story time.
 The Porter Twins weren't too sure about sitting with big sister Ava.
 Attention span of 2 seconds.
 Cayla Crisman, Addison Montgomery, Meredith and Ava Porter
 Saturday we held our annual Gingerbread house/man party.  I couldn't quite swing making EIGHTEEN houses this year so I stuck with gingerbread men and hot buttered rum.
 Decorating table before...
 Wendell and Delaney
 I found these two holigans in the corner eating their freshly decorated cookies!
Isla and Payton
 We had to take shifts decorating upstairs and doing a project downstairs
 Unsupervised Delaney, not a good thing.
 Aftermath
 Ari Nevala made an appearance!
 And Cash McBride came too!
 And of course the big guy himself came to hand out gifts...
 Maybe next year Payton!
 Morgan has always been a fan!
 I love this picture.  Can you see Case freaking out on the chair?!
 Ryan uses Aiden as an excuse to sit on Santas lap...again.
 Keep trying Isla!
 Sam was in heaven.
 Wendell tried not to make eye contact.
 Kennedy needed a little help from Mom and Dad.
 Discussing Avas new Ken barbie and Polly Pockets I'm sure.
 I wonder when they will figure out who is behind that beard?
 Gotta torture the babies a little bit
 Poor Eva!
 Grammie thinks there is something familiar about Santa?
We had such a great time with a ton of kids and friends.  Thanks everyone for joining us!  

No comments: