Monday, January 03, 2011

December 2010 - Week 4

I think it's about time I shared some Christmas pictures with our fans out there.  Sorry for the delay.  We were in McCall for a week and I didn't have my camera cable.  Anyway, here goes!

I guess this was the week before Christmas...it's all blurred together.  A whirlwind I tell you!
Miss Ava Porter had her friends over for some ornament making and cookie decorating.  All the Hamilton girls got to tag along.  Quinn just ate the whole time...and I drank champagne.
 Serious business happening.
 We attended another party at the Howells on the 23rd.  Santa made another appearance!
 Again, asking and begging for an American Girl. 


 Torturing Quinn.  I swear, this Santa is either really busy or there are a lot of Santa lookalikes in Boise.
 We ended our 4 week streak attending church with the kids mass at St. Johns.  I swear we got the last seats.  Next year, 45 min early at least.  Quinn stayed at home with Papa Gene and Grammy.
 Matching dresses for Meredith and Delaney
 Delaney and her new friend Charlie entertained the pew behind us.  Jesse ended up on the chairlift at Brudage a few days later with his parents.  Small world.
 Opening presents at Papas.
 Princess tea set from Aunt Kortney!
 Quinn getting in on the action.
 New doll house furniture.  The dolls will be thrilled.
 Me...before the flu.  I wouldn't be smiling if I knew what was coming.
 Buzz Lightwear chairs!
 Lovely.  Another polyester nighgown.  Thanks grammie!
 Cookies for Santa.
 Leaving food for the reindeer.
 All ready for the big show!
 I only got a couple pictures taken before I was bathroom ridden for 24 hours.  DYING I tell you.  The saddest Christmas on record...





 After a day of recovery we headed to McCall.  3 girls ready for bed.
 Trying out Dads new boots
 Painting a fairy at the pottery place.  Can't wait to get this gem back home.
 We did some sledding at the golf course. 
Thank goodness I threw in the helmets at the last minute.
 Meredith trying to convince her friend Marley to haul her up the hill.

 Delaney always likes to go to the store with me in McCall.  Only because she gets to ride the ancient horse they have there.
 Loads of snow fell while we were there.
 A rare moment with Quinn not screaming.  She is not a fan of the cold.
 These 2 loved the snow piles in the driveway.

Not a very exciting update for the new year.  I was so so sick on Christmas I have no idea what Jesse and the kids did for dinner.  Next year will be better!

No comments: