Monday, January 10, 2011

January 2011

My blogging this year hasn't been so great.  Luckily I have lots of time to improve! 

I'm going to give this a whirl.  My friend Emily does this every month.  Basically you take 10 pictures throughout the day on the 10th of every month.  Might be fun, might be totally boring for those of you reading this blog!

10 on 10 - January 2011

Forgot about this until after Meredith was at school.  Approx. 10am.  Mom and Delaney time while Quinn is sleeping and Meredith is off at school.  Bitty Bitty got carried around while we put Bitty in the swing.  Yes, their names are Bitty and Bitty Bitty.
 Toes ready for the beach!
 Delaney put this suction cup on my forhead and told me she was 'sucking my brains out'.  Hmm, wonder where she learned that (Jesse)?  I asked her where her brains are and she said 'In my pants!'.
 Slowing packing up for our trip to Hawaii.  My GOD we have a lot of stuff to bring.
 Tucker is back at it after being hit by a car last week.
 Ms. Quinn after her morning nap.  Sweet girl always has a smile (and a poop) for me.
 Headed to Papa Genes while Mom goes to the gym!
 Quinn is trying to crawl but mostly she just faceplants.  Today she had a doozy on the hardwoods. 
 Dinner time, totally fancy tonight.
 Post dinner in Grammies t-shirt, riding lady bug, eating a "whizzler" and carrying Bitty Bitty.
 The princess karaoke book is going to soon get 'lost' forever.
And I am heading to watch the Bachelor while Jesse watches the big game next door.  Love our neighbors who are from Oregon.  Never thought I would say - Go Ducks!

No comments: