Sunday, April 03, 2011

April 2011 - Week 1

I was thinking that one year ago today I was making deals with the devil in order to have and Easter baby. 
Obviously that didn't happen but I remember the waiting and waiting vividly!

These pics are a bit old.  Meredith and Addison
painting pots of gold for St. Patricks Day.
 Delaney finding it hilarious to still fit in the baby sling. 
 On Friday I ended up with 4 kids (long story).  Wow - thank God for vasectomies.
This is Jesses cousin Hannahs little boy.  So cute!  The girls loooove him.
 Get me out of this pink contraption!
 With 4 kids something had to give.  Quinn got to play in the dishwasher which is one of her favorite passtimes as of late.  Poor kid (and Mom) didn't sleep a wink all week.  Finally tooth #3 popped through.
 What do you get kid #3 for their 1st birthday?  I new swing!  And possibly a new Dad after the old one falls to his death.
 Thanks Daddy!  Meredith had a goal to wear those bunny ears all day.  She was SO pround that she actually did it.
 The swing is actually a gift to me...now I have someplace to trap her while we play in the yard.  She was trying to crawl down the street after the big girls to often.  And eating too many acorns.
 I was a little nervous on Mon. when I remembered that I signed the girls up for spring break swim camp.  2 lessons every morning for a week.  It actually was great and the girls had fun!
Delaney loved being in class with her buddy Charlotte.  Troublemakers.
 Playing while their big sisters swim.

 Bathing beauties wating for their turn.
 The most fun part of class...jumping!
 Meredith swims to fast to catch a good picture.
 On the last day it was nice so we had a picnic with Ava, Charlotte and Thomas and Quinn.
Thanks Bryans - we had a great week!
 On Saturday Brooke kindly gave us tickets to Ballet Idaho Family Series, Sleeping Beauty.  I love these.  A chance for the kids to see part of the actual performance up close and personal without have to be too quiet or restrained.  The girls loved it.
 Erin and Ava were there too!
 The girls didn't really care for princes Aurora or the Fairies.  They wanted to see Caraboose!
 With the Lilac Fairy
Thanks Brooke!

This is where Jesse and I will be in 2 days.  Thanks Heidi and Greg for getting married in Mexico!


No comments: