Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 2011 - Week 2

Jesse and I returned late Sunday night from a great vacation!  We traveled to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico for the wedding of Jesses dear friend Greg Hansen.  I was really excited to stay at Casa Del Mar, it was beautiful and relaxing with hardly any kids around to remind me what I left at home!
 We had a fireside dinner a few nights.

 Beachside pool.  Right up my alley since I am not much of an ocean swimmer.
 Don't let the overcast weather fool you, it was HOT.
 Greg and Courtney Cain were there.  Haven't seen them since our last vaca together in
Cabo 4 years ago.
 Breakfast on our balcony each morning was a treat.  So was seeing the naked folks in the infinity hot tubs in the rooms next to us, above and below. 
 Outside CDM waiting for a ride to the Hansens place for the rehearsal dinner.
 These two love to match.
 Mariachi band met us in the courtyard at the Hansens.
 Party People
 Poolside party people
 Late night dance party...sorry whoever was trying to sleep.
 Wow, I was having fun.
 Collars up on the Hansen boys.
 Thumbs up from Tami and Kevin
 Random shot inside a random dudes condo.  We met this lonely guy at the bar and went his place for a nightcap.  Safety in numbers!  Josh is concerned.
 This is right before Marilyn and I fled the scene.
 Another rough day at Casa Del Mar
 Heading down to the ceremony
 
 Droz's and Cains
 Stolen pics from Lindsay...beautiful ceremony.
 The bride Heidi and her Dad
 More local tunes!
 Cocktail hour.  Why not have 2?

 Heading to the beachside restaurant for the reception
 The bar and my main men.





 Jesse and buddies
Greg Cain, Chris Droz, Brian Cronin, Chris Jensen
 Bride checking out the bar
Thanks Grandparents for holding down the fort while we had fun!

No comments: