Monday, May 02, 2011

Last weekend in April

April wrap-up!
Quinn at on of our favorite spots.  36th Street Garden Center.
 Delaney got to make a bouquet.
 On Sunday I took the girls to a circus.  It was the most ghetto circus EVER.  I think they had fun though.  I wish I could describe this event...I'm still processing.
 My camera didn't like the circus either.
Delaney and the sadest elephant in all the land.
Who dresses their kids in white for a circus in Nampa?
Meredith and Ava wait for their EIGHT DOLLAR elephant ride.
 
 At least they got to be up front.

 We could have hit the elephant ride, grabbed cotton candy and gone home. 
The rest of the 'show' was something I could have done witout.
 After 2.5 hours I made the kids leave.  We headed for Logans 1st birthday party where I quickly grabbed the nearest bottle of wine.  The circus took it out of me!
 Ready for some cake!
 Momma Shannon and Logan
 Quinn fascinated by the blower.
 AJ serving up ice cream.  He looooves 1st bday parties.
 Birthday girl!

No comments: