Friday, May 13, 2011

May 2011 - Week 1

I forgot to blog about last weekend!  We had a little bbq on Friday to celebrate Jesses birthday (no pics).  On Saturday we got to watch my cousin Brett play in a basketball tourney. The girls loved watching the games and it was great to see Brett in action finally.  And also great to see my Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Wayne.  Quinn really like the bleachers.
 'Someone' got into my bag and got the camera out.
Carolyn and Jesse
 My legs and Quinn
 The culprit.
 Quinn screamed most of the time at the games.  Happy screaming!
 Thanks Delaney.  Half of Ryan Skene.
 Brett + 3 second cousins.  Such a nice kid, we can't wait to see what the future holds for him!
 Hats made at a Kentucky Derby party were perfect to battle the pouring rain on mothers day.
Meredith and Delaney delivering morning treats to Papa Gene and Grammy.
 I got a few hours to myself on mothers day so Jesse took the girls to see the famous Lucky Peak Rooster Tail.
 Looks like someone likes the movie more than the rooster tail.

 Dinner across the street!

No comments: