Monday, June 06, 2011

June 2011 - Week 1

A hodge podge of photos I came across on my 'purse camera'. 
Quinn walking with a walker, she is so proud of herself.  She gets SO mad when she gets stuck, it sounds like she is being murdered.
 Delaney at her last Kindermusik class with Ms. Diane.  We have enjoyed 5 years in this class, sadly Diane is taking a year off.  What am I going to do now?!
 Delaney and Gwen drumming
 A few weeks ago our friends had a baby boy.  We went to meet Boone in person.
Meredith was gentle, Delaney was more interested in the pool outside and Quinn just wanted to poke his eyes out.
 Boone Howl
 The girls insisted I take their picture at their favorite park.
 We hit up Browns Park in McCall last weekend.
 Quinns love of the swings is wavering...on to the slides!
 I'm sure Delaney was thinking about taking out both her sisters here.
 Throwing rocks in the lake. 

 We managed to squeeze in a little hike on Sunday.  Quinn really hates being confined.  Delaney loves not having to walk.
 While Jesse and I were packing to head home we found the girls leaving some treats for the local wildlife.  Tearing up bread kept them occupied for a long time. 

No comments: