Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Photo Dump

I keep a smaller, non-paparazzi type camera in my diaper bag.  I often forget to upload the pictures, so here are some photos from the last few weeks on-the-go.  Meredith has had 2 kidney infections recently so we had to do some notsofun testing at St. Lukes.  She did great and all is well!
 We were lucky to have tickets to a couple recent concerts at the Botanical Gardens. 
Jesse and Jeremy bromance.
 Kearneys!
 Forehead vein strikes again.
 She won't forget her hat next time.  A napkin will do I guess.
 Ladies.  Congrats Bordners, look forward to meeting #3 in January!
 I think this is when I dropped the camera in some bean dip.
 This is how we haul stuff to concerts.
 Ray La Montagne with the Howells. 
 And with the Costellos...here is Jesse with Fred.
 Jesse and Jerry in their pretty blue shirts.
 Just a typical Tues. night for a couple stay at home moms.
 Swim lesson time!  Like a scene from Titanic. It was life jacket safety day.
 Delaney won for best form
 Ava Porter, Meredith, Delaney, Grayson and Case Porter.
 These 2 have their own teacher whom I have been told is the 'cutest' one.
 Choo choo swim time.
 Quinn is a nightmare at lessons so when we get home we go in this little guy.


No comments: