Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mid-Week Pumpkin Post

I'm not sure I was much of a help to Merediths teacher when I showed up at their fieldtrip with Delaney and Quinn in tow.  I thought I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone!  We ventured out to Linder Farms with both am and pm Kindergarten classes last Wednesday.  We got to play around a little bit waiting for the bus to arrive.  Merediths wish came true - she got to ride the bus!
 Quinn wouldn't move in the corn.

 Still waiting for the bus...
 I love getting the hand-me-down clothes out for the season.  Delaney never wore Merediths cast offs but they fit Quinn just right!
 18 months old!
 Here they come!
 Someone is excited!
 Learning some farm rules
 Quinn and Delaney along for the ride
 Whenever we do anything with Merediths class/friends Delaney is right there with Meredith.  Just one of the Kindergartners.  Everyone thought she was hilarious.  Meredith looks less than thrilled.
 Top o' the haystack with Sophia Chen (look we DO have a little diversity in Idaho!!)
 Delaney goofing off
 Cooper, Jerry (yes, Jerry), Meredith, Delaney and Aviv
 Copper was so cute with Delaney.  He has always had a thing for her since the day we brought her home from the hospital.  Coopers mom Leanne was the one came to stay with Meredith at 2am when we rushed off to the hospital to have Delaney.  ANYWAY, Cooper wouldn't let Delaney out of his sight.
 Picking up little kids is always fun.  Oh and there is Jerry again. 
I am told Cooper and Jerry spend a lot of time in the 'thinking' chair. Along with Orion the new kid.
I don't know how much is true but kindergarten stories are hilarious.
 Poor Delaney, always a pawn in Merediths games.
 Roosevelt Raiders Kindergarten class!
I wanted Meredith to ride home with us in our car but she INSISTED on riding the bus.  Mostly because she and Fisher had big plans to sit together in the front seat. She told me they held hands the whole time.  She did stake her claim on Fisher years ago.  Betrothed?  Would make a couple Dads I know very happy...

No comments: