Monday, October 17, 2011

October 2011 - Week 3

Viewer Discretion is Advised!

Jesse returned from his yearly elk hunt in the wilds of Idaho last Thursday.  It was a crazy week without him (to put it mildly).  Jesse also took my trusty sidekick Papa Gene with him into the woods.  We were a little lost (ie late for everything) but we all survived!  While I held down the fort, here is what Jesse was doing...bare with me, I really don't know what was happening in these pictures.  This is what I found on the camera!

Body bags and a thermometer?
 Home for the week or circus tent?
 Must have stopped by the cabin for our beach chairs. 
Looks pretty good to me, no crayons, hair bows or Barbies! 
 Guns!
 Final destination
 Uncle Phil the trusty guide
 Success!  I think that is a leg?
 Prepare yourselves...
 Hunting transportation
 Saftey first, always.

 Jesse always comes home with a really scary self portrait.  This year is no exception. 
I'm so glad the freezer that we have had for 5 years will finally be full!
Good job Jesse, next time I'm sending a kid with you.

No comments: