Monday, November 21, 2011

November 2011 - Week 4

There seems to be an extra week in November this year?  That is too bad since November has been kind of a rotten month around here.  I'll spare you the details but there have been so many trips to various doctors offices, Walgreens and the ER that CPS is sure to come knocking soon.  We are all surviving and in the big scheme of things are problems are pretty small.  So we'll be thankful things aren't worse!

We had a Thanksgiving lunch at Dads office one day last week. 
That poor conference table will never be the same again.
 I thought the ear infection was bad enough for Quinn but we found a way to make it worse.
It was one of those bad mom moments when I just KNEW I should have put that damn can of pumpkin on a higher shelf.  Luckily the edge of the can hit just right and didn't break a toe or her foot.  Now she is just missing a piece of her big toe.  I wonder if the ER Dr. thought it was weird that my only question was if Quinn would still be able to wear peep toes.  Not my finest hour people.  Clearly you can see that in this photo.  Also not Quinns finest moment.  Poor kid finally got some drugs after screaming for an hour.
 Icing the wound.  I couldn't even look...
Much better.
I thought for sure we would all be miserable the next day.  I was proven wrong, I couldn't keep Quinn off her feet.  Like nothing happened!
Poor, sad Delaney battled a UTI all last week.  Poor kid was so tired one afternoon I carried her from the car to our bed and she snored away.
In other news, Jesse threw his back out and now Meredith is sick with something. 
Bring it December, can't wait to see what happens next month!

No comments: