Monday, February 13, 2012

February 2012 - Week 2

Not a lot to show from our busy week.  I think it was because we were in the car most of the time!
It was my turn to take 4 kindergartners to Bogus for ski lessons last Wednesday.  It was really funny to listen to them all sing every word to Kidz Bop all the way up to the mountain.
 Meredith also had her 100th day of school celebration. 
 And this...well this nearly broke my heart.  Ella is a classmate of Merediths.  She made this for her Mom during a playdate at our house.  Her mom, Julie is in San Diego fighting cancer.  We sure hope she comes home soon to see her girls.  I took a picture and sent it to Julie so she could see what a great little writer Ella is becoming.  It's also a good reminder for me to really cherish every
second, good and bad with my kids.

No comments: