Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Catching Up...

My picture taking has been non-existant.  Not sure if it's the thought of lugging out our big camera or if I am too busy with armloads of kids to take a couple shots?  So here is a phone dump which is pretty pathetic too. Promise more photos this weekend.  St. Pattys day at Brundage!  14" new inches last night, I think Jesse will be requesting some non-kid time on the hill.  Okay...

Snack in a box.  Always a hit.
 Who knew March would be our winter weather month?
 2nd Annual Ladies Only ski trip to McCall.  So so much fun!
 My first (sad!) time in the bar at Brundage.  No kids in sight!
 Umm, I thought this was a good idea but now it looks really gross...what is that color?
 We all have the straightest hair, seeing what foam hair rollers will do for us!

No comments: