Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 2012 - Week 2 and 3

Slim-pickins here again, had to resort to iphone pictures yet again.  Maybe when the weather gets better I'll be more motivated to get out the camera?  So here is another phone dump.
I've been meaning to put the girls hair in rollers forever.  Finally saw some at Walgreens and had to do it.
I remember the torture of sleeping in these things.  The girls didn't seem to mind!
 Need to work on my curler spacing and sizing.  Yikes!
 My new eyemask to combat our neighbors (not Mark and Jeannine, the other side) who like to leave their lights, ALL their lights inside and out in every room on 24/7.  Seriously, even my blackout shades can't hide the light.  Battle is on...
 These 2 when left to their own devices find really weird ways to entertain each other. 
Russian nesting dolls, books and "Rapunzel hair" (blanket wrapped around head) kept them busy for 45 minutes.  I was listening in my room on the monitor.  Hilarious stuff. 
 We were in McCall for St. Patricks Day but we still set traps for those pesky Leprechauns.

 When grandparents are around everyone gets a lap!
 Think they were watching NCAA tourney action?  No, they were watching Tangled with no
kiddos in sight.
 Meredith needed a picture to document what she wears to gymnastics.  I don't know...


No comments: