Monday, December 24, 2012

Decemberish

December started off looking so great!  I had gifts bought, wrapping paper stocked, menu ideas galore.  Then as happens every year the last couple of weeks got the better of me.  Don't get me wrong, it's been SO fun to see the girls at ages 2, 4, and 6 enjoying all the Christmas fun
BUT it's a heck of a lot of work! 

The one picture I have from Merediths Christmas program.
Poor Quinn was all ready to go skiing.  We left her home that day.  Maybe next time!  I just have a sneaking feeling there will be a lot of screaming when she does hit the slopes.
Here's Quinn at Delaneys Christmas program.  She took to the stage before the preschoolers arrived.  The audience loved her version of the ABC song.
Her's Charlotte - Delaneys BFF.  Seriously.  They loooove each other.  As do their older sisters. Works out for me and Erin!
Pretty excited to finally be on stage!

Standing next to Case and Grayson Porter.  Our cabinmates!


Annual Kids Christmas party did not disappoint!  It was a record year - 30 something kids.  I hope they all hade fun.  I was the toy Nazi and put every single toy in our house away the
afternoon of the party.  Sorry kids!  Somehow they survived.  I couldn't stomach the thought of picking up 987987 Barbie shoes.
Full house for Santas arrival!
Baby Summer not so sure...
Meredith loves to pretend Thomas is her little brother.  Hi Ava Mae!
Excited Delaney!
Quinn loves Santa this year.
Lola wins for best exit.  We are running out of babies to laugh at when Santa is around!
Old pro Meredith is on to this Santa.  She said "Mom, that Santa looks alot like Papa.  Is that Papa?"
Not ready for that conversation!

No comments: