Sunday, December 02, 2012

October 2012 - Week 3

***This is a long lost post I just noticed never got published***

I was single parenting last week so the camera didn't come out much. And when I did remember the camera it was out of batteries.  So once again handy iphone pics to the rescue.

We had a girls dinner with Delaneys friend Charlotte after soccer practice one night.
 Someone is reading chapter books!  Hopefully this will cure the "I'm bored" syndrome which runs rampant through out house.
 Soccer practice according to Delaney!
She got ahold of my phone, this is what I found..


 Quinn brings her lopsided blue bouncy ball everywhere we go.  She spends most of her time dribbling...she's better than me I think.
 Said blue ball with chatting Mom in the background. 
 Heading home, getting chilly!
 Second to last game, Meredith scored a goal!
 Delaney is getting lots of one on one Mom time with Meredith at school and Quinn napping.
She gets to do all sorts of naughty things like sit on the counter, play with dough and get filthy.
She also said to me today "Mom, you're not fat.  You're just old".  I can't decide which is worse?
 Pumpkin carving at the Greers!  1 mom, 3 kids and 3 pumpkins.  Not a good combo.  As you can see I finally just handed Quinn a knife and let her go at it. 
 Knives away, forks out.  Thanks Jilly and Shaun!


No comments: